Feed Appeal Community Grants
Grant application submission date has been extended to June 12th.
The Feed Appeal grants program is state based and supports community charities that deliver food relief programs. Applications must be for projects that will improve the lives of people that are experiencing hunger and/or food insecurity in the local community. Charities may apply for grants up to $50,000.
Responding to the COVID-19 crisis
As we keep evolving the 2020 Grants Program in response to the ever changing enviroment- we want to keep you updated.
To be eligible for funding, your organisation must
We do not fund
be located in the state that you are applying for
your programs primary focus must be food relief in your local community
meet the programs guidelines
provide a minimum of 12 months audited financials (if your annual revenue is under $1 million then please provide a financial report)
be endorsed as a Deductable Gift Recipient. Deductable gift recipients must be listed with the Australian Taxation Office under item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act, 1936
charities whose primary focus is not food relief
sponsorship or funding towards a marketing appeal/ event or fundraising activities
charities who have been operating for less than 12 months
Grant process checklist
How to make sure you apply for the correct grant and give yourself the best chance of success
- check your postcode here to see which grants you can apply for
- read the Grant guidelines for the grant you plan to apply for (can be found on specific grant page)
- read the FAQ’s prior to commencing your application click here
- read our Top Tips for grant writers click here
- commence online application. Select a link below
- submit online application by 22nd of May 2020, 5pm AEST
- please contact the Feed Appeal team if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 421 041